We're a free and open access scientific collaboration network.
- Follow arXiv.org categories and see the highest ranked new papers
- Scite papers and subscribe to categories
- Sign up to customize your view of the site
You can get in touch with us by emailing Noon.
or talk to us on our mailing list.
All user data is licensed under a
license. The code is also open source. This means that you can run your own
version of SciRate for your research group or university. Visit
to view the source or to
and request features. We welcome contributors!
The SciRate Collaboration
- Kunal Marwaha, University of Chicago (Maintainer)
- Noon van der Silk, Braneshop
- Aram Harrow, MIT
- Jaiden Mispy, University of Oxford
- Dave Bacon, Google
- Jackson Bates, Grace Papers
- Steven Flammia, The University of Sydney
- Jonathan Oppenheim, UCL
- James Payor, Draftable
- Ben Reichardt, USC
- Bill Rosgen, NUS
- Christan Schaffner, University of Amsterdam & CWI
- Ben Toner, Draftable