We're a free and open access scientific collaboration network.
- Follow arXiv.org categories and see the highest ranked new papers
- Scite papers and subscribe to categories
- Sign up to customize your view of the site
You can email us at email@example.com, talk to us on our
or just get in touch with Aram.
All user data is licensed under a
license. The code is also open source. This means that you can run your own
version of SciRate for your research group or university. Visit
to view the source or to
and request features. We welcome contributors!
The SciRate Collaboration
- Aram Harrow, MIT
- Jaiden Mispy, Draftable (Development Lead)
- Dave Bacon, Google
- Steven Flammia, The University of Sydney
- Jonathan Oppenheim, UCL
- James Payor, Draftable
- Ben Reichardt, USC
- Bill Rosgen, NUS
- Christan Schaffner, University of Amsterdam & CWI
- Noon Silk, The University of Melbourne
- Ben Toner, Draftable